Monday, July 04, 2005

Against the System.

I hate those guys who are always satisfied with the system. People are so engrossed in so called there own lifes that they miss a lot of what is happening in this world so what has happened is they dont know that whatever that happens in this world even outside this small earth will influence them in some small way or the Other. I do agree we cant respond to each one of them.

Yes Respond not react coz if you react you wont know what is happening and the thing that is done is done. WHAT is this yet another Blog.

Man even I am incorrigble. Shit living with all of ye guys. I have become what I am.
This system sucks. None has the guts to stand up to anything. They just think that if they lie low they will be spared. Poor Souls. They dont know where they are standing.
If we want something we have to stand up for it. Dont lie down.

Governments all over the world try to use propoganda overtly or otherwise to influence and control peoples opinion. They have the money and the establishment.

It is only in India where the media is this free. Mostly in other countries media is in the hands of corporates. So there they are in this game to make money which they cant get much from the masses. So they turn to the establishment which usually promptly serves there purpose. The Prime examples would be US and Italy. Where there is not much anti establishment press.

I am not a judge of anything. Still I can express my opinion.

3 Comments:

Blogger -Poison- said...

yea...
v take the freedom of press to be gtanted though.

9:14 AM  
Blogger aravind said...

I know. But that is another Side of the story.

6:51 AM  
Blogger silverine said...

Hi,

Thanks for dropping by my blog. My post was about the hopeles cases whom I tried to teach. I wasnt implying that men cant cook.

And I do agree with you that we are so used to the system, that we build our lives around it. We never question it. But that was our parents generation I guess.At least here in Bangalore we have a dialogue going on leading to many changes as required by the citizens. However in Kerala with its old brigade I guess things are still stuck in the past. Nice post.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home