Friday, July 01, 2005

Ah posting in this gives something of an openness and frankness which dont experience in other posts. Coz I can shed most of my pretenses here. Or can I ? Still I do shed some of them. I dont care what others think. ALL most all guys around me are according to me Fucked up. They are so focussed or unfocussed that they dont really know where they are or what they are. I feel that their condition is really pathetic.
What do I feel about Myself. Self critical Evaluation is an important and a dangerous thing. This should be done carefully. Why dangerous because if you are not truthful then it can create false beliefs and ideas in your mind. I dont want to do that.
Its natural for a person any person to be doubtful of what they are. I am not an exception. This is because people change over any period of time. AND they will not be aware. IF somebody is really sure about himself and he thinks so. Then it means that he might be not that aware of the reality.

As far as I am concerned. Everyone evaluates themselves by what they feel they are capable of and others evaluate you by what you have done.
THE evaluation would follow in the next post. I dont think I would be doing justice to myself if I make a mockery of this. So I have to think and write.
AND most probably I will. OFcourse I have to say most probably.

2 Comments:

Blogger -Poison- said...

"IF somebody is really sure about himself and he thinks so. Then it means that he might be not that aware of the reality."

umm..i wonder why u r so cocksure? ;)

do 1 thing..evaluate all ppl u knw and give reports ;) if u do dare !!

9:34 AM  
Blogger aravind said...

Well I will try.
First I will give a report of myself.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home